Thursday, November 19, 2015

Restrictive treatment programs

Re-traumatize those who have been overly controlled in their lives, who use substances as a way to escape control.

The beginning of a long betrayal, but nevertheless, a betginning

Sentence that works as touch. Not a touching idea in words, but a pressure and direction through timing, ch is syntax-- actually a kind of touch. My acupuncturist at Saint Petersburg community acupuncture was a student of Bhanu's. Perhaps this is a sign that I will cease to be so lonely here.

Here is a car I saw, on the bus to the bun, in the old jungle and ragged beside-massive-highways neighborhood.



on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive