Saturday, January 18, 2014

Suncoast Burlesque Festival at St. Petersburg Nights.

Burlesque as the sexy-funny of the pain-int the-assery of taking the stockings on and off--starts to mean a lot more when you do it with an orthopedic disability. or just say, Fuck it and don't do it, but want to lick the legs of the girls and boys with the best fishnets.



The glorious Blazing Saddles MC.

 
Mr. Rendez Vous, Ron Day Vu (sp?)


LOVE tattooed down his spine.



The ladies form the Hip Expressions burlesque class try out their number.




Oh, the much coveted pirate swing.





Franki Markstone, to Falco's "Rock Me Amodeus" remix!







Many other wonderfuls.



 Rubber Ducky, you're the one!







Not all hedonism, folks--a fashion auction to benefit a burlesque dancer who was recently hit by a car while riding her bicycle.



I must get this fire eater's name.






 Classic.








Everyone out on the stage and audience dance time.




on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive