Wednesday, October 3, 2012

my client today, age 86, multiple ortho surgeries and vision loss due to macular degeneration


How are you Hildi?

“I guess  I am OK, I am still on the right side of the grass.”

“and now my arm just hangs there like a salami in the delicatessen”

“they’re trying to keep me alive like Bernie till they get that settlement”

“Alaskan cruise—but I would have had to share his room. He has too many hands for me, invited me to watch football and the only balls I saw weren't on the screen. 80 years old, what does he think? He's so short, when we dance, my tits are in his face. I mean, I am no Angelina Jolie, but I am not blind yet.”

 “So much has changed in the City. You can’t be standing still and smoking, Now if you want to smoke, but not go anywhere, you have to walk in a circle on the sidewalk”


on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive