Friday, October 5, 2012

Denise Leto, Amber DiPietra: Beauty Is a Verb, Litquake and the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled, Oct 10.


The Library for the Blind & Print Disabled and Deaf Services Center  of the San Francisco Public Library in association with Litquake present


Beauty Is a Verb
The New Poetry of Disability




In the new book, Beauty is a Verb, the New Poetry of Disability, the editors included a range of writings by people society considers to be disabled, but who do not necessarily identify themselves as having
a disability. Guest speakers include Bay Area writers, artists and activists Amber diPietra and Denise Leto whose work appears in the anthology.

Open mic/stage for those wishing to express themselves. ASL interpreters will be provided. Audience members who need other accommodations should request them by October 3, 2012: 415-557-4557
or mgoddard@sfpl.org

All programs at the Library are free.

Wednesday,
October 10, 2012
1:30 – 4 p.m.
Koret Auditorium,
Main Library, Lower Level

100 Larkin St. (at Grove)   (415) 557-4277   sfpl.org


on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive