Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Renee Gladman reading...


Renee Gladman reads and gives a talk at the University of Minnesota on Wednesday, December 5th. See more details.


This week, Renee's Newcomer Can't Swim came out from Kelsey Street Press. Stay tuned for news of the book on KSP's new web site and blog!

U of Minnesota's event is part of the Voices from the Gaps project.

Shunned in mainstream academic literary discourses as a "hot air balloon" that can conveniently be turned into meaning anything, identity remains a more resilient term when it comes to marginalized writers' voices, such as the voices of the women of color writers featured on the Voices from the Gaps site: identity becomes a starting point for political awareness and analysis of what it means in this day and age to be a woman of color -- and to write...http://voices.cla.umn.edu/vg/our_project/index.html




No comments:

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive