Sunday, October 5, 2008

Insights 2008 Art Exhibition


The LightHouse presents the 19th annual international juried art exhibition of works by artists who are blind or visually impaired.

Showing October 2 – December 12, 2008
San Francisco Art Commission Gallery in City Hall

To learn more please contact:
Kim Shuck, Insights Coordinator
415-694-7335
kshuck@lighthouse-sf.org

"Leaving", a painting by Mari Cardinas. Oil on canvas.

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive