Sunday, July 28, 2013

P.O.D. Hurricane on Pass-a-Grille


in which pissy waiter from New Jersey tells me he has his big boy pants on and Artie Glove is wowed by the grouper sandwich.

A Pelican of the Day--you gotta take 'em where you can get 'em (besides iconic waterscape being worth documenting), because unlike pigeons, they don't wander through to snag a French fry or alligator ball off the combo platter, as the case may be. 

They do, however, steal fish, as one Ray Villadonga complains. (Ray recently said, in an interview, that the sound of partially slaughtered chickens in a bucket, in Ybor City, inspired his experimental music career.) This thievery seems more than fair.






on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive