Monday, November 26, 2012

November photos



























the sun reflecting off windows across the bay and through the fog; the roommate we have given a tertiary pet name to; his (Bacon's) guitar--he sang and played Don't Be Cruel while we mimosed on Thanksgiving morning: 4 year-old Leland says, I may think I am small enough--if I borrowed his skeleton shirt, I would look like a belly dancer: Anna timing the sunset on her smart phone so we could set our sights on returning to the apartment to eat Thanksgiving dinner: P. patting her sweet potato bun: Jovani, just after he got me, used my head to take a panorama-rama.

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive