Thursday, September 20, 2012

Flordacana Sept 2012 #2











coolants are killing everything; it is as much an indoor as an outdoor state. the AC renders the living room an Arctic tundra, but you feel as if you are closer to nature because the sky comes down to get you.














Bob Marley gets arrived at just after Sublime, in the hearts and minds of high school football players. My brother denies it, but it was thanks to the Jimmy Cliff CD I made him.

my Target turqoise hand bag probably also hurt the world in some way, I admit.







it storms in the back yard, but not the front


















rain on the pond, so we go for steaky interludes at Irain on the pond, so we go for steaky interludes at Iavarone's--where the contemporary Rat Pack-as-Tommy-Bahama hangs out. i go for the Cianti, but almost steal Gloria's whiskey sour
"Why do you want to pose our hose in front of that dead tree," my family asks. Rich decay, the way the sun scorches things and mulches something back up, I like it.




bromeliads are secret beasts










on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive