Sunday, August 26, 2012

casa de luz, casa de oro, aurita

first and middle days of casa de




luz. the egg bender with too many little purple bags. gold embroidered.  the sweet potato plant. fog, the brick wall, cowboy junkies, then sun suffused again.

and just when it got to be ok, something turned. the orange paint i selected to go back to Sutros, casa de oro. toy camera effect. waiting things out. suddenly, in love with colors again. that is the main thing to hold on to. and sometimes, if i can apply them to other people.

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive