Sunday, April 29, 2012

P.O.D. YBGA, Saturday trajectory of friends

At the Yerba Buena Gardens Pavilion with Courtney, but actually, on the Malecón. We think towards plans for a blind and sighted trip to Cuba. She recounts her recent adventures in Havana.





 Guide dog feets.
 POD-boy. I covet crouching since it is not something I can experience somatically. His somehting ebtter though, a hovering ankle-st.




Gabey's altar. He schools me on dub step, good and bad. And why eating too much is acceptable during times of withdrawl. Then, we go for SOMA pasta.

At the Make-Out, Amy and Erich tolerate 90's hiphop, while I revel in it. We wait for the lady dressed as the Clipper card to get out of our way so we can hog the photo booth. Then, we head for Olive! --



who likes to drape herself on shoulders like a chiweenie stoal.

Later, white wine in the raspberry lights of the hot tub. Very yacht rock, central Mission-style.

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive