Sunday, August 7, 2011

it occurs to me it should be flordacana instead of floridicana







having a 12-year-old son who is a youtube fanatic seems to have brought out my dad's latent acting abilities. i mean. this isn't all acting. my family seems to have chameleon accents depending on who they are with/what they are doing/mood. i.e. dad: driving or making sauce/deniro-as-al-capone, hanging with the guys/old-cuban-bone-thrower, fishing/hybrid redneck.

it is never this exciting when i go with them to the fishin hole at al lopez park, but i just like looking at the fungal water, thinking of thrown-back bass with scarred throats and wild pythons somewhere under there between the the water lilies. and poodle skulls sunk to the bottom, because gators notoriusly drag them down, taste better than any other kind of canine, Welo Angel used to tell me.

also, i wonder what kind of special sanction Ciro had to get to be allowed to say sonofabitch.

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive