Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 begins...



(TenderNob koi by artist Novy. (As two species of carp overtake The Great Lakes.) Gift from NOLA, tiger shell, Ear of Oya, goddess of illness, wind and transition. Daria and Robbert's amulet dance. Whisper in to be delivered. A red and yellow piggy  bank painted by Zoe. Brings already prosperity, an accidental gift from the System, only two days in! Also, peridot to bind and mend. Digestion and renewed affection.

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive