Tuesday, February 9, 2010

When will the exoskeleton get DME status?

From: kyle

Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 1:57 AM
To: 'amber dipietra'
Subject: exo
Importance: High

berr,

exoskeleton.

allows the wearer to carry extremely heavy loads, as it redirects the weight towards the ground.

it also allows the wearer to run faster (the video said 7mph for long durations, and 10mph in bursts).

am i the only one who sees implications for physically disabled people?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-ru4uxdatnya/mfc_hulc_terminator_becomes_a_reality/

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive