Sunday, May 11, 2008

Disability Capitol Action Day

We all deserve equal and accessible health care. Rally with us as wejoin together to voice our health care needs. Health care is for everyone, not just individuals who can afford it.

Join us as we come together in solidarity for

Disability Capitol Action

May 15, 2008
Sacramento, CA

Where:
Rally at the Capitol North Steps

When:
· 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Resource Fair
· 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM Educational Forum
· 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM March around the Capitol
· 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM Lunch
· 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM Rally
· 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM Legislative Visits

All Disability Capitol Action Day activities will take place on the north side of the Capitol along “L” Street.

For additional information please contact Cynthia Cadet at (916) 325-1690 ext337

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive