Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Unbecoming!



On 3/26/08 I got this news

Dear Friends,

I'm pleased to say that my new book is out from Ugly Duckling Presse:
http://www.uglyducklingpresse.org/page-unbecoming.html

...as is an interview with Kate Greenstreet about the book:
http://www.bookslut.com/features/2008_03_012506.php

And some spring readings are listed below.

Hope this finds you all well.

All the best,
Kate


UPCOMING READINGS

Book party + reading with Jeffrey Yang
Proteus Gowanus / Brooklyn
March 28, 6:30 pm

Unbecoming Behavior Book Party + Reading
Ada Books / Providence
March 29, 6 pm

Eight Kates: Colby, Marvin, Ford, Greenstreet,
Peterson, Pringle, Schapira, Lederer
Schafly Bottleworks / St. Louis, MO
April 3, 8 pm

Kate Colby + Monica de la Torre
KGB Bar / NYC
April 14, 7 pm

Kate Colby + Jibalde Khalil Huffman
Poetry Project @ St. Mark's Church / NYC
May 26, 7 pm

No comments:

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive