Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tutoring--SFPL

Read the question
And circle the letter
Of the best answer.


1. The Moon?
a. An opinion.
b. A fact.
c. Both a fact and an opinion.

Progress report: (Please do not write on the back of form. Submit to the agency immediately after session.)

See except instead of just circling it, he drew a long, thin loop around the entire and correct option and he did this without collpasing around the . or bumping the Both, even when he came around the last curve. There, he said, and it didn’t touch. Then, he loosened his grip on the pen and picked a lion sticker.

No comments:

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive