Thursday, September 27, 2007

SPT and CCA Centennial Reading

CCA Centennial Reading

Timken Lecture Hall, San Francisco campusSeptember 28, 7:30 pm
Info: 415.551.9278 or http://www.sptraffic.org/$5–10 sliding scale, free to current Small Press Traffic members and to the CCA community.
CCA is 100 this year! Join in the festivities with this reading by MFA Program in Writing alumni and faculty. Alumni poets will include Solidad DeCosta, Steffi Drewes, Andy Nicholson, and Jessica Wickens; the faculty lineup will feature Gloria Frym, Kevin Killian,

No comments:

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive