Sunday, September 16, 2007

Other Bhanu books

from Leon Works
http://www.corollarypress.blogspot.com/

Imaginal technology for the map of the day is timed to open. In this way the psychiatrist can work economically with three kinds of black space at once. An economy is a system of apparently willing but actually involuntary exchnages. A family for example is really a shop-front; a glass plate door open to the street. Passers-by might mistake if for a boucherie, splashed as the customers/butcher are with blood. Transactions are frozen in place beneath a chandelier of the good knives.

No comments:

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive