Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Melanie Westerberg reading from her new book.


A video of Melanie reading from City in the River, City in the Forest (Hag's Head Press, 2010). I wish I had been there. (Dear M, has it really occurred to you that since your parents moved to South Carolina and since Austin is now your home, we are re-converging slowly--as inevitably I will end up back in Florida and we will go into a grand Faulknerian dotage together--or in the tropics, in Oakland/Atlantis, somewheres around there?)




on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive