Monday, March 23, 2009

New chapbook by Tiff Dressen

And an answer to my recent mermaid post?


/a song for the body water chamber/

a pair of salt water/lungs for the under water/choir

[not original spacing]



Tiff Dressen's life long goal is the synchronization of her left and right brain. When not consumed by this you can often find her peregrinating between Oakland and Berkeley . She is the author of a chapbook Keeper (from Woodland Editions) and two chapbooks books of poetry As deer in aurora Borealis and other poems from the astral bestiary and Fugue: for Alan Turing (from Jaybird McQueen's, stealthy elf press). Some of her poems, reviews & essays have appeared or are forthcoming in 26: a journal of poetry and poetics, Five Fingers Review, Xanthippe, New American Writing & Outside Voices Anthology. She is one of the curator's of the Canessa Park Poetry Series <http://canessa.blogspot.com/> , travels to the Cyclades as often as possible. During the day Tiff works for a physical chemist in UC Berkeley's Institute for Quantitative Biosciences <http://qb3.org/index.html> . She's member/editor at Kelsey Street Press.

No comments:

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive