Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pigeon of the Day, P.O.D. now will come to mean any duck breed gone awry or any waterbird,


 gracefully stalking through the littoral zone at the beach or gulping down roaches at twilight in the cul de sac street






Everyone is here, but the stork miscellany are missing.  Maybe off picking something tasty out of an alligator's grill. Egret/heron/sandhill crane/spoonbill--I have not learned to distinguish them in their storkyness, but they all clomp around the pond with the Muscovys (which are the true pigeons of suburban waterways, a kind of turkey vulture duck), and the geese couple who sound like gears being cranked across the wet, dark night of the pond.

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive