Sunday, March 3, 2013

rtp: getting the show on the road--motelacana, traveling circus

real time as road trip project, rtp: vacating old Sutros apartment, singing Journey, the Giants 2010 World Series song, to hear it echo in the small, empty interior. The old, cold, moldy baseboards revealed. Goodbye shots of Market Street make me weep. Donning summer socks. Meme first makes herself into a carpet blimp with notions of aerial transport cross-country, but then, gets her first taste of the open road and starts panting like a happy dog. Jovani and the cat at the beach boardwalk--we are a kind of traveling circus.. Motel-acana pics because, perhaps sleeping in a tiny, Toyota minivan atop all our worldly possessions won't work...













 Coming up next time: how Ken Burns really screwed with our heads in Big Sur, but we'll run a better game once we get to the Grand Canyon. Also, one fox and some CA stars is a lot.

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive