Sunday, September 30, 2012

P.O.D. a la Marcel: Sutros at Sutros


we don't go out (the walk through, the closet on the to-do list, the walk-through-closet, who we live up against in layers) it comes to us. but now it is marigold. the walls are soft with dinge and grime from the 30's, but more importantly, they are marigold. the whole apartment smells like old and lime oil, the dusty wine-heat from some 40 miles away pushing oyster fog over the streets.

this cinna-pidge brings me the gorgeous and filthy news of the new dailyness. Photo by Marcel.

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive