Saturday, June 2, 2012


Maddie and I scootered up Broadway to First Christina Church of Oakland to help Michelle Puckett and Tai Amri Wilson start their community garden. Expect big things from these two Oakland activists this summer. You can catch one of Tai Amri;s sermons every Sunday at the church. And find out more about  what they are doing at http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/109395, the We Are the Leaders We’ve Been Looking For project.




I tried to sing “My Posse’s on Broadway” on our way back, for Maddie’s amusement, but then I realized a Sir Mix-a-Lot song recorded in 1988 means nothing to a 10 year old. She does have a trumpet named Ed though.

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive