Thursday, February 2, 2012

1.29.12 P.O.D. Spreckels on the edge with Shawn Amos/some upcoming readings i am doing




and yay, i finally updated my Write To Connect blog and created a page for my energy work practice. (if you know anyone who needs an energy worker or a somatic writing teacher, call me). expanding my freelance career and doing hardcore gratitude practice. 

in which a post is a shameless front for a path to another post....

oh, but here, i am doing other things that make me a real poet:

Readings!

--with fellow writers in the Somatic Engagement anthology, Pegasus Books downtown Berkles. 2/28 at 7:30pm
--thanks to an invite from Steffi Drewes, at the Aggregate Space gallery in W. Oakland. www.featherboard.wordpress.com 3/3 at 3:30
--with Marjorie Stein, gracias a Val Witte, Books and Bookshelves and Kelsey Street Press. 4/5 at 7pm 

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive