Sunday, September 25, 2011

:working class reading series September 24, 2011 audio recording



thanks to all who helped us rock the :wcrs--with hot dogs, poems and abor--into the fall equinox.  listen to last night's event here


we had an preacher who teaches little kids on lock down in E. Oakland, a daughter of Sicilian immigrants who is listing day jobs, una manzanita que ya owns her own mobile home in the most shi shi part of Boulder, and my favorite latina name--eugenia--who sang us songs about ninos preicosas.  thank you again to Ta Amri, Sylvia Eugenia kakassy, Denise Leto and Rebecca Caridad. many thanks also to Kyle and Chris for documenting.

stay tuned for video from last night. it will be archived as part of the 100 Thousand Poets for Change event (we were linked to hundreds of poetry-for-change happenings across the world yesterday!), thanks to Big bridge for moving that larger social action forward. i will also be posting photos soon.

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive