Sunday, October 10, 2010

Reading with Monday Night

Announcing a joint celebration for the 9th Issue of Monday Night and the 5th Issue of Swill Magazine

Join the editors and our beautiful and/or talented contributors for an evening of prose, poetry, and impropriety:

Tuesday 10/19, 7:00pm
Cafe Van Kleef
1621 Telegraph Ave (downtown Oakland
)

Readings from: Marissa Bell Toffoli, Sean Craven, Amber DiPietra, Allison Landa, Warren Lutz, Rob Pierce, Della Watson

Monday Night ~ a journal of new literature
Editors: Heather Miller, Nana Twumasi, Jessica Wickens

Swill Magazine ~ Fiction for the Ill Literate
Editors: Sean Craven, Rob Pierce 




on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive