Sunday, June 6, 2010

P.O.D. early summer Oakland Berkeley

Coordinates: Lake Merritt actually not a lake but a salt water marsh, chemaymay at the chaleyley, after trichanosis roast and yard band doing Lucille, rock doves in the neighbor's coop, firs time at Chicken and Waffles regrettably too late for ice tea vodka, Jerry Garcia side banjo project as we pull up beside the Amtrak lines, the sheen is in the loop Anna says, wearing manatee pendant in solidarity, $3 mushroom crockery gift--how the hipster vintage store owner had n;t claimed that for 100 percent mark-up I don't know but what I've always wanted! thank you all I've got for you is this sticker of a songbird leaping its shadow at the Grand Canyon, B, maintains mushroom crockery is ugly, we persist in being our grandmothers though our grandmothers were always more high class than us, multi-modal universal design GIS, they are wrong if they think its not coming to Florida, red Chevelle on blocks, baby in muscle tee flings her sippy across the BART aisle.

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive