Sunday, September 13, 2009

harbor song

Someone has adapted a song around an old poem I wrote--Mindy Dillard, folk-singer-in-residence this summer at Goddard, working with Petra Kuppers who was teaching performance art for the variously embodied.

Click down the list of songs till you get to Seashore.

I emailed it to P on a whim before she went away to Vermont in case she could use it in class. Have never met Mindy. Thanks lovelies!

This song will be part of the score at the Olimpias Burning performance during the big Butoh event, October 17, the Subterranean Art House

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive