Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pigeons-of-the-Day



(above: zoom in to see puffed feathers)



Re: yesterday's pigeon;

joie de poulpe says: Okay, so I am home sick but attempted a 40-minute walk around my neighborhood this afternoon and saw 2 doves having a slap fight with the sides of their wings! And it was apparently prep for dove sex! They were pretty doves instead of rock doves aka pigeons, but are my nomination for p.o.d. anyway.xox


Thanks poulp. That reminds me--please feel free to submit any P.O.Ds of your own for this series (preferably those taken during your day-to-day routine).













Pigeons-of-the-Day Tune in to this link to see new P.O.D.s every day.


Or check this page for the week-in-review.




No comments:

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive