Friday, May 25, 2007

Floridicana #5 Ft Lauderdale/West Palm trip

leaving the Sea Ranch condominiums (with salmon colored walls on the inside, fake lilies and a vague smell of catheterization0 and walking acros the gently cooling blacktop to the Sea Watch restaurant. a coral snake was hiding and the saw palmetto and cigarette planter.

it's like being naked and floating, going across the parking lot to eat under the oak columns all wrapped up with boat rope. to have nothing on my back and not setting my jaw to catch a fast bus. this is why fl. is like being a baby in the bath water again or a very toothless old lady on her way out.








No comments:

on Twitter

, where this blog lives now. because it can be read and posted to through that app, one-handed, on my back, by a body of water, or in the cool olive green light above my mattress. This is articulation my spine had not dreamed of before.

My blog lived on Tumblr for a minute

because it is so much easier to access from my phone. fallinginrealtime.tumblr This is the feed. No, I don't like it. I can't add another virtual box. I'll make due with Twitter.

Real Time Archive